"There is no second-rate children in Arizona. There's no second-rate children in America."Source: FDCH Political Transcripts, "George W. Bush Delivers Remarks at Salmon for Governor and Renzi for Congress Fund-raiser," Sept. 27, 2002
"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me." Benjamin Franklin
#171 The most sensetive parts of the body are the mouth and the fingertips.
Yo Mama ...
has a glass eye with a fish in it.
Q: What's the difference between a counterfeit dollar bill and a skinny woman? A: A counterfeit dollar bill is a phony buck!
1) Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique
point of view.
2) The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an
3) I don't know
what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to
4) Any connection between your reality and mine is purely
5) I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a
6) I like you. You remind me of when I was young and
7) What am I? Flypaper for freaks?
8) I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
9) I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
10) Ahhh...I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again...
11) I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about
12) It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn
13) Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
14) No, my powers can only be used for good.
15) How about never? Is never good for you?
16) I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to
17) You sound reasonable...Time to up my medication.
18) I'll try being nicer if you'll try being
19) I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...
20) I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
21) Who me? I just wander from room to room.
22) My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!
23) It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular
level I'm really quite busy.
24) At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive
25) You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
26) I see you've set aside this
special time to humiliate
yourself in public.
27) Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change
You must register to participate in this discussion.
(04.10.2001 3:43:16 AM EST)
Goofball.com is not responsible for any content which individual users post. Goofball.com reserves the right to delete any content which it deems objectionable or in violation of any law or regulation.