"I had the honor of calling Dale Earnhardt, Jr., after the race, to congratulate him. I said, there's nothing wrong with a fellow following in his father's footsteps."Bush, on Feb. 16, the day after watching racecar driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. win the Daytona 500. (Dale Earnhardt, Sr. died in a crash on the last lap of the Daytona 500 in 2001.)
"A kitchen in every pot. I mean, a pot in every -- I mean, a chicken in every..." George Bush
#176 The first bike was called a hobbyhorse.
Yo Mama ...
house is is so small she has to go outside to eat a large pizza.
Q: Did you hear Lorena Bobbit was killed in a car crash yesterday? A: Some dick cut her off.
A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their Colonoscopies:
1. "Take it easy Doc, you're boldly going where no man has gone before?
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4. "Oh boy! That was sphincterrific!"
5. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
6. "You know in Arkansas we're now legally married."
7. "Any sign of the trapped miners Chief?"
8. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."
9. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
10. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!"
11. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
12. "You used to be an executive at Enron didn't you?"
And the best one of them all...
13. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is in fact not up there."
Goofball.com is not responsible for any content which individual users post. Goofball.com reserves the right to delete any content which it deems objectionable or in violation of any law or regulation.