"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."-Cleveland, June 29, 2000
"90% I'll spend on good times, women and Irish whiskey. The other 10% I'll probably waste." Phillies pitcher Tug McGraw in 1975 on how he would spend his $75,000 salary.
#83 Googol is a number (1 followed by 100 zeros).
Yo Mama ...
is so fat she went on a date with high heels on and came back with sandals!!!
A Priest, a Rabbi and a Irishman walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What, is this some kind of joke??"
May 25, 2013
LOGIN or REGISTRATION is Required
This section of Goofball.com is for registered members only. You must have registered with us to proceed any further. If you have registered already, please log in using your user name and password to the left. Or simply, register now. It's quick, and easy.