Search

Mike's List
Ogrish
Zfilter

S
upport Goofball.com

George W. Bush

"Well, I think we need to work with governments and institutions and NGOs to encourage the institutions of a free society," Bush said. "See, one of the interesting things in the Oval Office - I love to bring people into the Oval Office - right around the corner from here, and say, this is where I [have an] office, but I want you to know the office is always bigger than the person." - The Washington Post, "Rocking the Vote in the Middle East," Feb. 20, 2004

Random Quote

"I wouldn't restrict myself to having just half the Cabinet be women. I might want more."
— President Clinton, February 29, 1992.

Snapple Facts

#31 The average human will eat an average of 8 spiders while sleeping.

Yo Mama ...

... is so fat, She looks like the Stay-Puff marshmallow man on steroids!

One Liners

Q. What's the difference between Beer Nuts and Deer Nuts?
A. Beer Nuts are $1, and Deer Nuts are always under a buck.

Stairway to Heaven or Highway to Hell

By: BizarreNewsPublished: 03/13/2001

Save article to file cabinet Send to a Friend Print this out

Milwaukee - The Milwaukee Sentinel reports a surge in popular music at funeral services, recently including Stairway to Heaven, presumably as baby boomers begin to die off. Local funeral director Mark Krause said, For one young man, we played Led Zeppelin all night long. I think some of the older people were uncomfortable, but the boy´s friends totally embraced it. Krause added, We even had a biker funeral where they played ´Born To Be Wild.´ Several area funeral directors report having funerals marked by every style of popular music, including rock, country, swing and even polka. Evidently, Roll Out the Coffin is more stirring than Mozart or Bach.

Why not join the rest of us on the inside and get all of Goofball.com?

More Stupid News...

Search

This Section

ARTICLE FORUM LIST

You must register to participate in this discussion.
Save email names (0 replies)
started by lupita
(04.04.2003 6:33:25 PM EST)

I like to forward some of your wisdom, but having to re-type MY email address seems a bit much. Guess I should have picked something shorter?

Damn!!! (0 replies)
started by roger
(02.09.2003 4:00:35 AM EST)

It looks like they would have played something he could hear

Just protecting my sheep
Play what they liked (0 replies)
started by wizzard30
(03.25.2001 7:40:59 PM EST)

Playing music which the deceased would have listened to is far better than the 'slop' which some people want to hear.

Play what they like! (0 replies)
started by princess4you
(03.14.2001 11:47:44 AM EST)

At my uncle's funeral, we played his favorit song "free bird", the lyrics were appropriate, but my great-aunt was upset, she said "I can't beleive they're playing rock and roll!" She was just uptight I think!

Everybody needs a princess in their life!

A song to die for (0 replies)
started by SHUFFLER
(03.14.2001 10:34:11 AM EST)

Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd

Hey Whigger (Suicide Dick) (1 reply)
started by Anonymous Goofball
(03.13.2001 9:25:38 PM EST)

Did you come to Brooklyn in your trailer? Passing by to the city dump?? You don't know what beef is you ugly Fuck. You suffer from ADD and WBN. Attention Deficit Disorder and Wanna Be Nigger.

Learn from your parent's mistakes. Use birth control...

When I die.... (1 reply)
started by alphagore
(03.13.2001 4:47:24 PM EST)

I want them to play a song for miss PK to strip to.

WELL I THINK THE PERFECT FUNERAL SONG IS (0 replies)
started by donut38
(03.13.2001 3:56:14 PM EST)

THE HELL OF IT FROM THE MOVIE PHANTOM OF THE PARADISE ITS SUNG BY PAUL WILLIAMS

GO DOWN LOAD IT AND SEE IF IM NOT RIGHT

B-I-G-G-I-E aka B.I.G. (0 replies)
started by hummmmer
(03.13.2001 1:04:49 PM EST)

"One two three four five six seven eight nine"

Uhh, it's the ten crack commandments
What, uhh, uhh
Nigga can't tell me nothin bout this coke, uh-huh
Can't tell me nothin bout this crack, this weed
To my hustlin niggaz
Niggaz on the corner I ain't forget you niggaz
My triple beam niggaz, word up

Hand me the fuckin' keys you cocksucker. Wha Th Fuck !!!!

I'm thinking..... (1 reply)
started by TheSaintOfKillers
(03.13.2001 9:36:30 AM EST)

"Friend of the Devil" by The Grateful Dead. May as well kiss some ass on my way down there, right?

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,
3, 2, Murder 1,
Lyrics at your door...
Cool idea (0 replies)
started by tjshere
(03.13.2001 9:04:38 AM EST)

Maybe I'll request AC/DC's, "Highway To Hell" for my funeral dirge. No wait! I'm gonna be cremated so I'll go with Deep Purple's, "Burn!"

I still live my life in the fast lane.........I just get run over a lot more often now.
hey thats cool (0 replies)
started by cshadrick
(03.13.2001 0:08:33 AM EST)

so this is what its like to be first?

Goofball.com is not responsible for any content which individual users post. Goofball.com reserves the right to delete any content which it deems objectionable or in violation of any law or regulation.