Search
 


Advanced Search
 
Entire Site

Goofball Login

Cookies must be
enabled to log in

Username:

Password:

Remember Me?

»Preview
» Why Register?
»Register Now!
» Renew Now!
» Who's Online Now
» Log In Trouble?

 

Assorted Goofiness
College Humor
BakerMedia
Busted Tees
EHOWA
Fark
JokeDump
Mike's List
Ogrish
Zfilter

George W. Bush
 
"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."-Cleveland, June 29, 2000
 
 

Random Quote
 
"90% I'll spend on good times, women and Irish whiskey. The other 10% I'll probably waste."
— Phillies pitcher Tug McGraw in 1975 on how he would spend his $75,000 salary.
 
 

Snapple Facts
 
#83 Googol is a number (1 followed by 100 zeros).
 
 

Yo Mama ...
 
is so fat she went on a date with high heels on and came back with sandals!!!
 
 

One Liners
 
I heard that Monica Lewinsky is becoming a Republican. She says that the Democrats left a bad taste, in her mouth!
 
 



38,011 articles July 23, 2014 558,994 postings




LOGIN or REGISTRATION is Required

This section of Goofball.com is for adults only. You must have registered with us and certified that you are currently 18 years of age or older to proceed any further. If you have registered already, please log in using your user name and password to the left. Or simply, register now. It's quick and easy.


Top Goofs
 

1 Carrie Fisher 4.00
2 Polaroid 3.00
3 Decision Time 3.00
4 Holiday Spirit 3.00
5 Christmas Boobies 3.00
6 Kathy Shower 3.00
7 Female Cougar Sleeping in a Tree 3.00
8 Where did the Texas longhorn logo idea come from? 3.00
9 Muslim 3.00
10 There's A New Super Hero In Town 3.00

 

Classic Goofs
 

1 Spread Eagles 4.95
2 Flappers 4.95
3 By The Pool 4.95
4 Fishing Trip 4.93
5 More Christina Ricci 4.93
6 Unsanitary Vegetables 4.70
7 Sweet 4.68
8 A Variety Of Eagles 4.61
9 Baywatch's Krista Allen 4.60
10 This Is Heaven 4.59

 
 

Poll Results
 
Who's the Hottest on Gilligan's Island?
Ginger
Mary Ann
Mrs. Howell
The Professor
Skipper
Mr. Howell
Gilligan
WTF is Gilliagan's Island
2,981 Responses
 
Submit A Question

 

Goofball Facts
 
A Flamingo can eat only when its head is upside down.
 
 

Features